Drama was performed as awareness in the carpet factories on January 25, 2014. It was presented as a medium for communicating with and raising awareness among workers and weaving communities.
The drama had covered the following messages:
- The general situation of weaving community in Nepal.
- The life style and working environment of carpet workers.
- The causes and consequences of child labor supply in factory.
- Why education and alternative opportunity is important for children.
- How GoodWeave is supporting to the children and what significant impacts are achieved.
- The essence of health and safety awareness and working condition of workers.
- Importance of health and personal hygiene.
Other News & Events
•Exploring Graphic Designers for Carpet Industry
•Medical Camp for workers conducted by NGF
•Eye Camp conducted by NGF for the first time
•GoodWeave Founder Wins Nobel Peace Prize
•Weaving training begins in Lalitpur for youths
•Nepal RugMark Foundation Merged with Nepal GoodWeave Foundation